The ELT Research Group gathers a large group of faculty members of the Department of English, Faculty of Letters, UM, who have a solid background and extensive experience in pre-service and in-service teacher education and training.
Members of the group conduct research on a variety of areas in English Language Teaching in line with their interest and expertise. They also present the results in conferences and academic forums as well as publish the results in academic journals and other venues of publication.
The research group also holds activities such as seminars, workshops, and sharing sessions for the members’ professional development and to broaden the group’s networking.
- Teacher Education, Teacher Competence/ Professional Development
- English Curriculum/Syllabus
- TEFL: Approach/ Methods/ Strategies/ Techniques/Learner Strategies/CCU
- Language Assessment
- Language Skills and Components
- Instructional Materials
- Technology and Media in ELT
- Applied Linguistics
- Gender in ELT
- Second Language Acquisition
- ESP and CLIL
- Other ELT-related topics