Author (s) : Martin Hewings
Series Title : –
Call Number : CB 428.24 HEW a
Publisher : Cambridge University Press : Cambridge, Mass., 2005
Collation : 340 pages
Language : English
ISBN/ISSN : 0521498696
his book for advanced students combines reference grammar and practice exercises in a single volume.
– Easy to use: on each left-hand page a grammar point is explained and on the facing page there are exercises to check understanding.
– Additional exercises at the back of the book offer more challenging and contrastive practice of grammar points from different units.
– Provides coverage of those language areas advanced-level students will find most rewarding to study.
– Designed for self-study: with the help of a study guide, learners can choose and study those points which they find difficult.
– Contents list and detailed index ensure that users can easily find the unit(S) they need.
– Key sections contains answers to all the exercises.
– Appendices deal with passive forms, quotation, irregular verbs and typical errors.
This book can be accessed in ESAC.