CALL FOR PAPERS AND PARTICIPATION
Theme: “Language and Literature in Digital Age: Opportunities and Challenges”
- Challenges of Language Teachers and Learners in Digital Age
- Creative Language Learning
- Innovative Language Teaching
- Mobile Applications/Technology for Language Learning
- Current Issues in Linguistics
- Youth Language in Cyber World
- Code-mixing and Code-switching
- Role of Technology in Language Development
- Development of Cyber Literature
- Character Building and Literature
- Multiculturalism in Literature
- New Genre of Literature: Fan Fiction
Types of Session:
- Plenary Session
- Parallel Session
Language of Conference: English
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Abstract should be written in English.
- Abstract should not exceed 250 words.
Abstract submission should include the following information:
- Title of paper
- Name(s) of author(s)
- Affiliation(s): study program and university
- Author(s) email(s)
- Author(s) address
- Biographical data which should not exceed 100 words
- Abstract should be sent via ly/AbstractSubmission2018
- Fill the detail information needed in the space provided.
Full Paper Submission:
- Full papers must be written in English within 2500 – 3000 words.
- Full papers should be submitted to email@example.com
- The subject of the email is: Full Paper Submission_Topic Area (e.g. Full Paper Submission_The use of computer-assisted technology in ELT)
- The name of the file is: Full Paper_Name of University_Name(s) of Presenter(s) (e.g. Full Paper_UM_Lara)
- Full paper submission should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Name, institution, and email address
- Background of the Study
- Findings and Discussion
- Conclusions and Suggestions
- Title of Paper (16 pt Times New Roman Bold, align text to the centre)
- Name, institution, email address (12 pt Times New Roman, align text to the centre)
- Abstract (11 pt Times New Roman, align text to the centre, justified)
- Content of paper: Headings (14 pt Times New Roman)
- The paragraph should be single spaced, left justified. Text should be in Times New Roman 12 pt.
- Do not use page numbering anywhere in the manuscript.
- Allow a one-inch margin all around the border and an empty single space between each paragraph. g. References (please conform to the requirements of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association 6th edition.) Visit the following website for reference to APA style: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
Notes: All abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Review Committee.
- Presenter : Rp 100,000,00
- Participant : Rp 75,000,00
Payment: Payment via bank transfer should be made payable to: Bank Name : BRI Bank Account Name : Rizka Yulian Prastiwi Bank Account Number : 1229-01-004762-53-2 Please send your transfer evidence form to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject email: Transfer Evidence_Name(s) of Presenter. Facilities:
- Seminar Kit
- Paper Compilation
Important Dates: September 5th: Abstract Submission Deadline September 10th: Abstract Acceptance September 25th: Registration and Late Payment October 15th: Full Paper Submission Deadline November 3rd: Day of Conference Registration Link: bit.ly/RegistrationUMdeUniverse2018 Abstract Submission: bit.ly/AbstractSubmission2018 Guidebook: bit.ly/downloadguideumdeuniverse2018 Contact Us: E-mail : email@example.com CP : 08991070136 (Gaby) or 085785680235 (Rizka)